Friday, June 8, 2012

Classroom Decor Part II

Sorry I know the rules about one post a day...but I found some amazing stuff while I was out shopping. I need seating for my reading center and a rug to "contain" the area. I found the most perfect inexpensive seats and a rug while I was out. The storage ottomans are from Big Lots and the rug I found at Office Depot! Enjoy!
I think this will work! I am ready to print all my wonderful friends' clip charts and word wall. I found all the fabric I need today at my local Hancocks store, so I will be busy printing, cutting, laminating and sewing for the next few days! So excited! If I find out the ottomans are not sturdy enough for seating, we will use them as tables and I will find some pillows to use for seating.

15 comments:

  1. These would make great seats or center tables. They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too! I had one of my girls sit on them and they held up. Hopefully, they will be able to handle a kindergartener! If not, they will be cute tables.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you-I drove all over looking for something, I just was not sure what! I almost did not go there because of the road construction, but I am so glad that I did.

      Delete
  4. So, cool! I am glad they have them again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so lucky. They must have gotten a shipment in because these were wrapped in the back. There were a few already put together but kind of dirty. Thanks for visiting my blog. You are so creative and amazing!

      Delete
  5. OK, I love these...they are two-seaters!!! Are they sturdy enough for 4th graders?? If so, I must find a Big Lots!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had one of my fifth grade daughter sit on it and it was empty-it did not break!

      Delete
  6. Your area looks great! They are sooo cute, I keep saying I have to stop spending, but I may have to check those out. I like the rug too, if you don't mind telling, how much was it and how big is it?

    Kelly @ I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was $20-30 at Office Depot. It is 4 X 6.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  7. I bought the same rug! I love the colors and they have other colors, too!

    Diane
    Teaching with Moxie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea! I saw that one and then one with polka-dots in the wrong colors for me.

      Delete
  8. I love the seats and the rug! I'm making my hubby take me to Office Depot right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you-I thought would look so great as a reading area!

      Delete
  9. I have been wanting those bench seats for awhile now, but our area Big Lots don't have them. I'm jealous! I love that rug!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...